15 Rules For The Road
If people have nodded off during your last presentation or while attending your conference, you need to take Deb Sofield’s 15 Rules of the Road ~ a public speaking online class.
15 Rules of the Road ~ a public speaking primer is Deb’s most requested talk, and it is now available online for you to take at your own pace.
Friends, you know the rules for public speaking are changing and this 1.5-hour refresher course provides you with a verbal tool kit, a wide range of guidelines and tips that will make your next speaking job a success. Deb covers everything from personal presentation to communication and strategy for those who want to develop their speaking skills. This online class is all you need to bring you up to date on what works in today’s fast paced Speaking engagements, Zoom meetings, Facebook live posts, and IG stories and more.
Click the button for more information and how to sign up for the online class.
By the end of this program, you will learn at least 15 Rules that will keep your audience awake and engaged as you make your next presentation memorable.
- Learn the #1 question every audience member is thinking but afraid to ask.
- You will learn how to rock your first impression by understanding the three/3 cues that your audience is looking for in you and your presentation.
- You will understand how and why your audience makes a snap judgment and how you can set yourself up for amazing success in spite of their initial doubts.
- You will learn Deb’s #1 Mind-Set rule on how you see and carry yourself with strength and power for the rest of your life.
- You will learn the qualities of an effective speaker and how to use them for your success.
- You will learn how to control your nervousness. Seriously, I share some short-cuts to help you gain control over your body and help you calm your nerves.
- In this class, I will teach you how to overcome the physical and mental barriers you are creating so you can reach your audience with your message. You deserve to be heard – lean the lessons that make that possible.
What's Inside 15 Rules For The Road
In this class, you will learn everything from how to set up a room for your success to learning how to control your nervousness to understanding the rule for using humor in your presentation.
- How to Speak with Power and Authority so your audience will listen and take action.
- How to tell amazing stories that fit within your presentation and are memorable.
- How to handle audience members who come up to you after your presentation.
- How to Maintain a Calm and even Delivery when things fall apart.
- How to Support your Powerful Presence with anyone.
- How to Craft your Words so they will resonate with your audience for a memorable presentation.